Friday, January 20, 2012

Leaving behind all sense of reality...

I've gotten way caught up in this Harry Potter thing. I loved the first few, and as I kept reading I kept falling deeper in love. The Order of the Phoenix only took me about a week or so, and The Half-Blood Prince took me roughly two days. I'm a little concerned, as I only have one book left, and for some reason, was expecting The Deathly Hallows to be longer than it is.

I can honestly say, Harry Potter is getting me through this healing process. It's the fact that you can completely leave reality and get so caught up in something else that is nothing like your own, and it's satisfying, blissful, and a saving grace.

Of course, now I keep seeing Harry Potter references all over. Last week at church I told the girl next to me that one of the guys up front looked like Cedric. I keep wanting to say "muggles". And I laugh a lot at things like this:


That's all right though, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment